
I have been eyeing a specific guidebook to Mexico for months, and I finally received it for Christmas! It is called The People's Guide to Mexico. It is unlike any other travel guidebook I have ever read or seen. It's wonderful, and anyone who ever decides to go to Mexico for purposes other than to sunbathe shouldn't be without it. Especially if you like birdwatching, I'm pretty sure that it is a complete reference on the subject. haha
As my trip nears, and I have been intensively reading away in preparation, I am right now just trying to get caught up. Normally I would have been reading a book like this for months ahead of time, but due to my current budget- I chose to wait 'til Christmas. So needless to say, the last few days have been an adrenaline rush of adventurous possibilities like none other. My head is full of dreams of train rides through the great canyons of Mexico's undiscovered northwest desert, of traipsing through the jungles of the Yucatan, Guatemala and Honduras searching for Mayan treasures, and of all the little quirky sights, tastes, and crafts of each pueblito I will soon cross.
1 comment:
PICTURES!!!!PLEASE!!!!
Post a Comment