Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mountain: 1, Cough: 0

Today has been a great day. Not only is there no sign of rain, and it's almost four o'clock by golly, but I hiked a mountain and didn't have any sort of coughing spasm- a clear sign of health! Add that to all the endorphins from the exercise, and I am on top of the world right now.

We climbed up to La Bufa, a big boulder that juts out of the mountains above Guanajuato, and we got to rappel down. It was a beautiful hike, although pretty steep at times, and the rappelling was really fun too! I somehow ended up being the first to go, but I think that was the best way. Then we just sat and enjoyed the view for a couple hours before heading back down, it was great.

If anyone ever comes to visit, that's the first place we'll go... ;)

Here are a few pics!

2 comments:

Darci said...

That sounds like so much fun! I have always wanted to go repelling. Of course I have done it in the indoor rock-climbing places but never in the outdoors. Was that your first time?

Camille said...

Yep!