Yesterday I went with Haydee to eat "fried fish." I thought, great! I've been wanting some fish! ...I might have been a little more apprehensive if I had known exactly what she was talking about before we left.
You can play the video above to see Haydee's friend Ivan helping the fish sing his last ballad before he became our lunch... Bob Esponge.
I was nervous to eat it, but I didn't have much choice since we drove like 20 minutes out of town to this lake and it was the only edible option for miles. I was even more nervous when they started joking about the fish having mercury, and one of Haydee's friends didn't eat it because she doesn't trust that place... It was actually really tasty though! And I'm feeling good so far... I hope that doesn't change for the bus ride tomorrow! :)
1 comment:
That. looks. DISGUSTING! ha ha I can't believe you ate it!
Post a Comment