Tonight I talked to two of my bestest bestest, Jordan and Rachel, for a combined total of over 2 hours. I haven't talked to either of them on the phone since I've been here and- for the record, I am in Mexico, Rachel is in Seattle, and Jordan is in Bogota, Colombia. Say what you will about technology, but I would put Skype up there with the invention of the wheel.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Yo Amo Skype
Tonight I talked to two of my bestest bestest, Jordan and Rachel, for a combined total of over 2 hours. I haven't talked to either of them on the phone since I've been here and- for the record, I am in Mexico, Rachel is in Seattle, and Jordan is in Bogota, Colombia. Say what you will about technology, but I would put Skype up there with the invention of the wheel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment