Well, three months in Mexico, and ol' Montezuma finally caught up with me. Before I came to Mexico, I hadn't remembered the last time I threw up in my life, but after this week- I'll spare you the details- let's just say that I am thoroughly re-acquainted with the experience.
Although I felt like I wanted to die the last couple days, my situation has been put into serious perspective by the outbreak of the Swine Flu in Mexico City. To calm anyone's nerves, there have been no cases reported outside of the state of Mexico that I have heard of so far, so it's not known to be too near me right now. On the other hand, there is a lot of travel between Guanajuato and Mexico City, so I am on the alert- with Purell and Vita-C as my trusty sidekicks.
I'll keep you all posted as the situation progresses!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment